- DATE :
- REGION :
D-Prize Global Award for Aspiring Entrepreneurs 2018
Deadline: Early April 2, 2018. Regular April 23, 2018.
D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions.
If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
Who should apply?
- You should have enormous ambition, and can imagine yourself as a successful entrepreneur. You are ready to launch your new venture, and – if a pilot proves successful – you are excited to grow it into a world changing organization.
- If you are still a student or have existing commitments, you should have a clear idea how to transition into a full-time founder.
- D-Prize is exclusively interested in ventures that will scale distribution of an already proven poverty intervention in the developing world. We do not fund prototypes of promising new interventions.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- We will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
- D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
- D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between). All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
- Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
- Proposals must be submitted following the instructions in this packet.
- Extra material outside of the proposal will not be considered.
- Revisions to proposals after submission will also not be considered.
- Only one proposal per person or partnership will be considered.
- Proposals must be written in English.
All the information HERE