- DATE :
- REGION :
United Arab Emirates
Krypto Labs DISC 2018 [Call for applications]
Deadline: April 8, 2018.
After the launch of Krypto Labs and corresponding contest in 2018, they are now offering an opportunity to startup companies innovating within the drone technology sector.
DISC 2018 will grant the winning early stage start-up an opportunity to obtain up to $500,000 capital investment and enrolment in the incubator, in return for Krypto Labs receiving a stake in the business.
- Krypto Labs DISC 2018 is open to both individual innovators and team-based projects or start-up companies with no more than 10 employees, and from anywhere in the world (subject to certain restrictions – see our terms for further details).
- The project must be centred around drone technology and must leverage the drone technology to solve a problem society faces today.
- To enter, team-based start-ups or projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
- The final winner will receive: Up to $500,000 investment towards funding of early stage start-up, terms of which will be determined by Krypto Labs, and in accordance with reference to a number of factors.
- All five finalists will receive:
- An opportunity to receive Krypto Labs incubator services.
- Increased visibility for their start-up.
- A round-trip for up to two team members from home country to Abu Dhabi.
May 6, 2018: Up to five finalists will pitch live onstage at our Krypto Labs DISC 2018 Final Event.
A panel of industry experts will decide who will be offered up to $500,000 investment and enrolment in the Krypto Labs incubator.