- DATE :
- REGION :
The Cities for our Future Challenge Competition 2018
Deadline: May 31, 2018.
The Cities for our Future Challenge is a global competition run by the Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in partnership with UNESCO UKNC and the ACU.
Are you an imaginative, problem solving young professional, start up or student involved in surveying, urban design, architecture,or engineering? Then share your transformative ideas for projects and policies that solve some of the defining issues of our time: Rapid Urbanisation, Climate Change and Resource Scarcity.
The winner will receive a £50,000 prize and mentoring with industry experts to bring their idea to life.
The best entries will be shortlisted in June 2018, and each entrant will receive mentoring from a RICS professional to help develop their idea ready for the final global judging.
An international judging panel will select the final winner from the shortlisted applicants in November 2018.
Eligibility: Anyone can enter, but really interested in hearing from…
- Students: in the fields of surveying, design, architecture or engineering.
- Start-ups: who want to boost the prospects of their proptech, green or built environment business.
- Professionals: fields of surveying, design, architecture or engineering.
- First, choose the topic you want to tackle: Rapid Urbanisation, Resource Scarcity or Climate Change, then select the city you’d most like to create a solution for
- Read the brief and download the entry document.
- Fill in the document with your entry and then submit it online by 31 May 2018. All entries must be in English.