- DATE :
- REGION :
UNESCO and Juventus Photo Contest 2018
Deadline: 6th May 2018
Football is a standout amongst the most famous games on the planet. A considerable lot of us share recollections of playing football with companions in the road or in a field, utilizing sticks or lines on a divider for goalposts. As indicated by FIFA, 3.2 billion individuals viewed the World Cup finals in Brazil in 2014. Thinking about its worldwide reach and its individual interest, football holds huge power and potential to bring individuals of various societies and nations together.
UNESCO and Juventus approach you to initiate this power and spread a message of peace and resilience through stories of football. How about we manufacture an online development where pictures tell a thousand words. You should simply send a photograph which features football’s capability to advance consideration, beat generalizations and upset separation in every one of its structures. Talk up, share your football story with the world and have the opportunity to win prizes and be included in a battle video.
- Ten best photos will be included in a promotional video which will be widely disseminated.
- The three winners will receive a Canon DSLR camera (or equivalent).
- Contest winners and runners-up will receive a personalized Juventus shirt 2017/2018 and a football
- Entrants must have access to the Internet.
- Participation is strictly personal and the entrant cannot enter the contest on behalf of another person.
- Participation in the photo contest implies full acceptance of these rules and all of their provisions. Non-compliance with the rules will result in disqualification of the entrant.
Eligible Regions: Open for All