Womenpreneur” is an initiative that provides women entrepreneurs across the MENA region a unique platform to connect with experts in business. It brings together 10 women entrepreneurs, every year, to develop their businesses, their capacities and showcase their offering services.
“Womenpreneur” provides women entrepreneurs across the MENA region a unique platform to connect to markets.”
It advances the full participation of women entrepreneurs in the MENA region through their professional and personal empowerment.
Womenpreneur identifies high potential women-owned profit enterprises, which are on the cusp of growth, through our one-year competitive program to support growth-oriented women business owners to take their businesses and leadership to the next level.
Target Group: Who can apply?
Womenpreneur is seeking applications from women business owners and entrepreneur from The Middle East and North Africa who:
- Own a business/initiative that has been in operation for at least from 1 year to 3 years,
- Any field area,
- No age limit,
- Willing to involve other women in their projects;
- Their plans stand to generate social impact in their communities,
- Are motivated to develop the skills and make the change needed to grow their business,
- Are committed to participate in a one year program and access to business growth opportunities,
- Attend the two mandatory sessions on “mobile technology” and “story-telling”
- Provide us with updates on their businesses and achievements.
- Must be able to attend an intensive 1 hour preparation session, to explain the process of the online training.