- DATE :
5 April 2018
- REGION :
Sales and Trading STEM Summit: Step Up With STEM
Deadline: March 11, 2018.
Description: Are you pursuing an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or have strong technical skills? Want to learn how your programming capabilities can be used in trading?
Do you have an interest in following the markets and want to launch a career in Sales and Trading?
- Learn how your skills can be applied at our STEM Summit! Bank of America Merrill Lynch is excited to offer you the opportunity to test your skills at making decisions that drive the global marketplace and serve the financial needs of our clients- all while using your educational background!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in trading simulations, professional growth activities, meet with business professionals from across our Sales and Trading platform through networking, and begin to build your network of contacts at our firm.
- Eligibility: Classes of 2020 and 2021 with an interest in a Sales & Trading summer internship
- Please submit a 250-word statement as your cover letter: Describing the way STEM has shaped the finance industry and indicating how you plan to use your STEM degree in this field.
Invited candidates will have all expenses paid.
Please note the maximum number of applications per applicant is 5 – 3 U.S & Canada, 1 EMEA, 1 APAC*
- Meet with senior leaders and industry experts
- Attend skills workshops and participate in trading simulations
- Learn about the unique culture and history of Bank of America
- Hear from recruiters about how the recruiting process works at Bank of America
More information HERE