- DATE :
3 June 2019
- REGION :
Scholarship to attend the Women Deliver Conference June 2019
Deadline: April 19, 2018.
Everyone deserves a seat at the table. Women Deliver is committed to making our conferences accessible to people across all geographies, ages, and backgrounds. Our scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance. It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Eligibility: Scholarship Requirements
Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments:
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Applications will only be open for 6 weeks and winners will be announced in September of 2018.