A selection committee consisting of advisory committee and internal team from “Womenpreneur” evaluate the applications according to the following criteria:
- The applicant’s project that will be the focus of the programme,
- The applicant’s drive, motivation and commitment to social impact,
- Presentation of their business,
- An assessment of the applicant’s CV.
About 20 shortlisted applicants are called for interviews as a second step in the selection process. The interviews are conducted through Skype. 10 successful applicants will then receive an offer to participate in the programme.
Worth: what can I gain from the Womenpreneur prgram ?
- Strengthened knowledge, skills, and confidence in 5 core areas, business planning, leadership, financial management, networking and marketing.
- Access to potential partners and access to diverse network.
- Assist by international known experts
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Access to highly qualified business consultants
- Opportunities for referrals to business support services tailored to your needs
- Providing a platform and a data-base to showcase your services and products
- International media coverage of their stories and initiatives.
- A group of international consultants will assist the selected to launch their crowd-funding campaigns.
- Program is conducting in three languages (English, Arabic and French), depending on the mentees language skills.
- Business and technical solution services will be provided for the mentees during and after their completion of the program.
- At end of the program, the two most committed mentees will be awarded a prize of completion.
Participation to the Program means approval and commitment to abide by the rules and procedures of this Program.
Indicative Calendar of the Program
|Call for participation||30/08/2016|
|Deadline for submission of Applications||30/09/2016|
|Notification of results of the evaluation of applications and communication to the shortlisted candidates||01/10/2016
|Second selection phase: Interviews||05/10/2016 To: 15/10/2016
|Selection of the 10 successful application
|The official start of the online entrepreneurial training||From: 15/11/2016 To: 15/07/2017
The applicant needs to submit a CV and project presentation along with a motivation letter, to this address:
We accept application in English, Arabic or French.