- DATE :
- REGION :
International Prize “Women, Entrepreneurship and Digital”
Fondation la France has launched an International Prize “Women, Entrepreneurship and Digital” to support entrepreneurial projects run by women or women in the digital sector .
The goal of the Foundation la France is to promote the engagement of civil society in innovative initiatives and solidarity, not only on the French territory but also around the world.
Thanks to its International Prize, the Foundation reiterates its commitment to work together in the fight against inequalities and in the service of the common Sustainable Development Goals as defined by the United Nations.
The 2018 International Prize supports entrepreneurial projects run by women or women in the digital sector .
It is intended for project developers in Africa, the Near and Middle East, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean and who are part of the local ecosystem of the inclusive and social economy.
The Foundation will reward 5 winners per year through a grant of € 20,000 per project. In order to promote exchanges and meetings, the winners will be invited to Paris during the awards ceremony.
Terms of Contest
The Prize is held exclusively through a dedicated questionnaire. The Foundation will not accept or consider any other application for support that has not been submitted online.
The Prize is open to structures that meet the following cumulative conditions:
- have its registered office in one of the 140 countries on the list of beneficiaries defined by the Development Assistance Committee;
- to be a structure of the local ecosystem of the social and inclusive economy ;
- have an annual budget greater than or equal to twenty-five thousand euros(€ 25,000) ;
- have been constituted in structure for at least 2 years;
Cannot be candidates for the Prize:
- The former Laureates supported under the program “France is committed to the South”;
- Structures that have concluded benefit contracts with the Foundation;
- The persons and members of the Jury, as well as the organizations / institutions and their members at the origin of the elaboration of the Competition;
- The structures already working in connection with the partners of the Foundation France is committed;
- French NGOs established locally.
Schedule of Program
- Opening of the questionnaire on July 26, 2018
- Closure of the questionnaire on September 26, 2018
- Video-conference auditions of the 15 finalists at the end of January 2019
- Award ceremony in March 2019 in Paris
For detailed information and application form, click here.