- DATE :
- REGION :
USAID – Development Innovation Ventures (DIV)
USAID has relaunched its open innovation program, Development Innovation Ventures, and is now accepting grant applications for products, technologies, services, or applications that can scale breakthrough solutions to critical global development challenges to improve millions of lives.
Since 2010, DIV has provided $106 million in flexible, tiered grant funding to over 190 innovations, across 46 countries, that demonstrate rigorous evidence, maximum impact per dollar, and a pathway to scale and sustainability.
- DIV grantees have the opportunity to tap into an array of acceleration services, tools, and financing opportunities, including:
- Proof of Concept ideas can receive up to $200,000 in seed funding over 3 years
- Testing and Positioning for Scale applicants can get $200,000 to $1,500,000 in supporting grants for 3 years
- Scaling solutions can ask for $1,500,000 to $5,000,000 in investments over 5 years
- Flexible, patient grant funding
- Dedicated grant manager
- Acceleration services
- Strategic marketing
- Sales Strategy
- USAID network
- Connections to partners
Proposals for funding are accepted year-round, from any type of organization, in any country in which USAID operates.