- DATE :
- REGION :
World Youth Alliance Europe Internship Program in Belgium
The WYA Europe is seeking young people and leaders! Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn. If you possess these qualities and are looking to make a difference, apply today for the WYA Europe Internship Program. This program takes place at the WYA Europe office in Brussels, Belgium.
a) Introductory Training
-Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
b) Project Management
-Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
c) Network Building
-Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
d) Costs and Scholarship
-This is an unpaid internship, however, selected interns may apply for a limited stipend. The approval will be granted on an individual case basis, and is dependent on the applicant’s authentic need. Interns are expected to take care of their living expenses while in Brussels, Belgium.
-FREE ACCOMMODATION is provided, during your internship. You will be living with your fellow interns
in a shared flat at Rue de la Loi 42, Brussels.
- The internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals.
- You have to be a WYA member to be accepted as an intern. You can become a member by signing the Charter.
- The Europe Internship Program is open to all World Youth Alliance members in the European region between the ages of 18 to 30.
- Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity.
- Committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Interns must also be able to motivate and inspire others and love to bring people together.
- Interns are required to undergo the Track A Training and are expected to finish it before the end of their internship. Interns need to be knowledgeable about WYA’s history and mission as they may represent WYA in European Union institutions and other organizations.
- There is a standard application process for the WYA Europe Internship Program.
Eligible Regions: The Europe Internship Program is open to all the eligible candidates in the European region (Either have the EU citizenship or are residing in any EU country)
1. Completed application form (available upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download from
2. Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of the WYA Charter
Apr 23 – Jul 31, 2019Deadline
Mar 1, 2019
Sep 2 – Dec 6, 2019Deadline
June 30, 2019