- DATE :
- REGION :
Corporate Risk Manager-Robert Walters
We are looking to recruit Corporate Risk Manager based in Dhahran that will provide strong leadership, governance and management to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor financial risks, insurance, interest rate, FX and commodity risk and credit risk to protect the organisation’s interests.
* Manage financial exposure related to foreign exchange rates, interest rates and financial market volatility per approved policies.
* Develop tools in managing financial risk and adapt best industry practices to upgrade framework and relevant policies.
* Ensure that the organisation’s financial risk management policies, limits, and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives
* Optimize financial portfolio by maximising the risk/return equation through strategic investments.
* Provide consultation and advice to Management Committee on important ventures, mergers or acquisitions.
* Forecast and develop models to simulate the impact of significant changes in the financial environment.
* Provide market insights and forecasts to various functions and levels.
* Provide necessary legal disclosures to government agencies or other departments.
* Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
* Proficient in English and Arabic
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
* Master in Business Administration
* Relevant professional qualification such as ACII, PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional), GARP-FRM (Financial Risk Manager), CERM (Certified Enterprise Risk Manager) or ARM.
About the company:
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.