- DATE :
- REGION :
General Communications Trainee at European Schoolnet – Brussels
European Schoolnet is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic trainee, interested in education and technology to join the Communications Team. The trainee will work under the supervision of the Communications Manager. The traineeship will involve supporting the communications team in providing communication services and outputs for a variety of European projects focusing on innovation in education. This traineeship offers a great opportunity to work in an international environment liaising with colleagues and partners from all over Europe.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. communications, journalism, digital media, education etc.)
- Excellent level of computer literacy (MS Office), with experience in multimedia (e.g. creation of digital assets)
- Previous experience with web content management systems and other web publishing tools
- Very good writing and proofreading skills
- Fluent written and spoken English. Additional languages are an asset
- User experience (UX) design background – experience of testing websites and other digital tools
- Preferably experience in website analytics (ideally Google Analytics)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience in DTP and graphic design (creation of brochures, posters)
- Portfolio of the previous works is an asset
- Good knowledge of video editing
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to learn fast and deliver quality results while respecting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable, with a willingness and determination to overcome issues and seek solutions
- A team player with strong interpersonal and intercultural stills to succeed in an international environment.
A stipend of 1000 €/month net will be allocated for the duration of the internship. European Schoolnet will also provide a partial reimbursement of transport costs (if coming by metro, train or bicycle).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org including ‘General Communications Trainee Vacancy’ in the subject line. The motivation letter should show how your background and interests fit the tasks planned for this internship.
16 January 2019 at 17:00 CET (or until the position is filled).
You can find more info here!