- DATE :
- REGION :
World Food Programme-Communications Officer
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- 6 months with possibility of extension
- Report writing
- Advanced University degree in Journalism,
- International Relations,
- Public Relations,
- Communications or other relevant field,
- First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- Fluency (level C) in English and Armenian;
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of Russian language is desirable.
- Has at least two years of experience in utilising specialist communications techniques to enhance functional outputs.
- Has supported projects and operational activities that maintain and develop donor and host government partnerships.
- Has collated data, assisted in drafting resourcing analysis and collaborated with accurate and timely briefs as well as reporting to donors.
Desirable knowledge and skills: Strong written and oral communication skills, including substantive analysis and report writing skills.