- DATE :
- REGION :
AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CULTURAL HERITAGE SOURCES
Apply by Email
Deadline: OPEN NOW
Center for Oriental Research for a period of four years (2018-2014), The project takes a unique approach in promoting the social and economic development of individuals through the training and utilization of best community practices in the conservation and management of cultural heritage resources.
Description of the trainee’s work :
The project seeks a person to train in the field of Cultural Heritage Resource Management. This paid training opportunity (US $ 300) requires its owner to work with the Director of Cultural Heritage Resources in the project to accomplish some administrative and technical matters related to the management of cultural heritage sources in the project.
Note that the duration of training up to one month intensive may be extended to two more months depending on the performance of the trainee during the training period. The nature of training requires some fieldwork and visits to project sites.
Major Work Responsibilities:
- Work near the Director of Cultural Heritage Resources in multiple related tasks at project work sites.
- Assist in gathering information and reports needed by the Director of Cultural Heritage Resources in the project.
- Assist in the development of management plans for the use of project sites.
- Assist in other administrative work as needed.
- A recent graduate from the Department of Management, Management of Cultural Heritage, Tourism, Communication, or any other related discipline.
- Mastering English and Arabic conversation and writing.
- Possess oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of social media use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube … etc.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter) To convince the project of your abilities and why you want to join the training at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org And taking into account that m titled b
( Cultural Resources the Heritage Projects Internship). Candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria will be contacted only for personal interview
For more information click here