- DATE :
- REGION :
Aramex supports higher education by providing training to students.
Deadline: March 30, 2018.
Aramex is a provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly transformed itself into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering. Aramex is well known for setting new standards and meeting global challenges. The Aramex network encompasses more than 330 offices and employs over 10,000 people.
Aramex provides training opportunities to students across the Middle East in all fields of study. If the trainees prove themselves as potentials, they will get a chance to apply for a job with Aramex. 8 weeks for students who trained in response to their university requirements. Aramex can have also interns with unspecified duration depending on projects.
● All Applicants from the Middle East or North Africa are eligible to apply. In addition, foreign students who want to do their internship in the Middle East are also eligible.
● Applicants could be undergraduates or postgraduates.
- Training is assigned by the Company as per the need for interns or further to requests sent by students.
- Training requests to be sent to nearest Aramex branch.
- Applicants should pass an interview in order to be selected for training.
- Contact: Ms. Andera Kassisieh, HR and Training Manager
- Send you CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org