- DATE :
- REGION :
Training in Social Innovation Management in Brazil, Kenya or India
Deadline: April 30, 2018.
This program is about learning by doing, training with master practitioners, unlocking your potential, and preparing to build the career YOU truly want. You will choose whether you want to do the program in Brazil or India. You can take part in the Social Innovation Management program even if you have a full time job or your own venture.
“You want your work to have meaning and impact and are a person with the courage, empathy, vision and determination needed to create change” You want to:
- Explore your future: You feel restless with your current position and are ready for a journey that moves you closer to understanding your true purpose.
- Unlock your entrepreneurial potential: You want to create your own social venture or are looking to apply creative skills inside an organization.
- Change the world: You have already worked in social change, or you hope to move your career in that direction – to do work you are proud of.
- Accelerate your Career: You want to become a global citizen, take your career to the next level, and build a strong global network.
Your Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management brings together a diverse group of 40 like-minded individuals from around the world, with roughly 20 in Nairobi and Sao Paulo each. They are committed – like you – to building the skills to create positive impact.
You will build cutting-edge 21st century skills with the help of global practitioners who are masters in the fields of Leadership, Communication, Entrepreneurship & Management, and Creativity & Problem-Solving. You will get a hands-on experience of making change in an organization you care about. You will also think deeply about your own goals and motivations, and begin to align who you are with what you want to do in the next phase of your career.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s)
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset
- English speaking
Diversity is one of the foundations of the Amani experience. The vastly different backgrounds of our Fellows are critical to the program, which thrives on the stories and perspectives they bring with them.
While we look for diversity in terms of personal and professional backgrounds, all of our Fellows go through a competitive selection process and share the Amani values.
More information about the program and the agenda HERE