- Established for at least one year;
- A growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing stable revenues;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/educational context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Motivation to develop further;
- Understanding of the project’s current challenges
For-profit and non-profit initiatives from all regions of the world are invited to apply to the WISE Accelerator.
Selection process: A Committee composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship will support the WISE Accelerator team in the selection process.
Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation
- Strategy and management
- Development beyond proof of concept and potential for growth
- Knowledge of the market/space where they operate
Representatives of short listed initiatives will be contacted for a call with the WISE Accelerator team.
Structure of the programme: The year-long program aims to take the selected initiatives to the next stage in their development.
Key milestones in the 2018-2019 process are:
- Kick-off week of activities
- Needs assessment
- Tailor-made support by the WISE Accelerator team and partner organizations
- Peer Mentorship by experts and leaders in education and education technology
- Opportunity to participate in international events organized by WISE
- Ongoing communication and international visibility
- One on one meetings with potential partners, investors and donors
Applications for the program must be submitted in English through the online system.
Guidance for Application HERE