Call for applications: Internship at Womenpreneur in Brussels
Womenpreneur is pleased to announce an opportunity for interns. The purpose of the internship is to provide rich personal and professional opportunities for young professionals.
Womenpreneur is a not-for-profit organization that offers programs on women empowerment, entrepreneurship and business development. It was established to support women entrepreneurs grow scalable businesses, accompany them through the process of delivering their initiatives and to address the key challenges impacting on the growth of female led business initiatives.
Our core strategy focuses on a number of areas which include:
- Capacity Building
- Access to Networks
- Access to Finance
- Social Impact.
The intern will be requested to undertake tasks in connection with the ongoing projects of Womenpreneur. Tasks may include:
- Research projects
- Assisting with the organization of events
- Assisting with promoting the organization
- Gain relevant experiences in a non-profit-organization ;
- Working with international team in Brussels ;
- Get an inside into fields including: project management, communications and event organisation.
- This is an unpaid internship with a flexible duration of 2-3 months.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV and a one page motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: EU University interns may benefit from the ERASMUS+ scholarship when applicable.